First Impression: Owenjwag is like a bargain, extra douche-y Robert Pattinson circa first Twilight movie.
This successfully combines three things I hate:
- Robert Pattinson
Not helping, Owen. Douche factors are only steadily increasing. E.g:
- I live in Minnetonka.
- mba – the douchiest of all majors
- looking for a ltr, or a great friend.
- Subject line: “hi”
Meeting cool friends is a nice bi-product of a dating website, but it’s sure as hell not the product I paid for. I’m not THAT lonely, kids.
Maybe he’s just not all that good at initiating the first message. Let’s check out his profile.
Uuuuuhhh… No dice. It’s all, “Hey look at me, I’m so moody and emo. Life in Minnetonka is hard. Don’t make me cry. It will totally mess up my eye-liner and right before my mba classes. Waaaahhh”
- “I think it is important to have common interests and what not to build on.”
- “I’m a very open minded person, like to have fun, be funny, try new things.”
- “I think honesty, trust, and loyalty are very important.”
- “Anyway, it’s really hard to meet people.”
It’s really hard to meet people because you clearly have the personality of a saltine. Possibly less.
Your interests match nearly 100% of the population, maybe fewer a smattering of sociopaths, mostly because your “interests” aren’t necessarily interests. They’re more traits of most human beings. Liking to have fun is not open-minded nor is being funny.
Grow a personality. It’ll make this whole process easier.
Also, stay away from the eyeliner.